- Authors: American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Title: Guideline on pulp therapy for primary and young permanent teeth.
- Journal: Pediat Dent
- Date: Jan 2004
- Citation: 2004-2005 reference manual, pages 115-119
- Category: Pediatric Endodontics
- Evidence-based Ranking: 5
- Purpose/Objectives: To describe the diagnosis of pulp pathosis and set for the indication, objectives, and medications for pulp therapy in primary and young permanent teeth.
Discussion: Provides recommended guidelines on medicaments or procedures for treatment of vital and nonvital pulp treatment in primary and young permanent teeth. Indications and Objectives provided for procedures such as protective base, indirect pulp treatment, direct pulp capping, pulpotomy, partial pulpotomy for carious/traumatic exposures, and pulpectomy.